NO MEASURE CREPES-MY RECIPE

These are my favorite crepes, I just get the bowl and start adding ingredients. How much? I don't know, but I know I make crepes good as hell :) I made around 10 this time, I was done in 20 minutes including the preparing time. I always use 2 baking pans, meaning I cut baking time in half.
Don't worry, I've put measurements in the ingredient list  :)

Ingredients:

  • 1-2 eggs
  • milk (1 cup)
  • mineral water (half cup)
  • pinch of salt
  • pinch of sugar
  • flour (about 16 tbs)
  • oil for frying
Preparation:

  1. Get the bowl. 
  2. Stir egg/s with a wire. Add the water and the milk, add salt, sugar. Stir.
  3. Add flour until you achieve thickness suitable for crepes. 1 tablespoon of flour equals 1 crepe.
  4. In the meantime, turn on 2 hotplates to heat baking pans and pour some oil. When oil has warmed up, pour out the excess oil in a small bowl or plate. You will use that oil to coat the pans later. Return pans on hotplates and start baking crepes.
  5. When crepes are baked on one side, flip on the other side. Hotplates should be turned on medium heat.
  6. When the crepes are ready, put aside, arrange one on another and before pouring new batter, coat pans with oil. I cover finished crepes with another plate to keep them warm and soft.
Enjoy!

Tips:
It's the best to leave the ready batter to stand for about 30 minutes before you use it.
Always coat the pan with oil before you add new batter.
Don't make the batter too thick. The crepe should be around 2 mm thick.